Tuesday, February 27, 2007

>> emo


Maybe sometimes i am a girl that alwiz laugh or smile whenever i am.. and sometimes i dun mind people dun understand how i feel about what u have done at me or anything.. but actually i do dislike people to disappoint me sometimes and that is why i dun really like to disappoint people whenever i have already promise certain people about anything..Well, since i am blogging about this in my blog, i am sure that anyone of u guys read will think that i am disappointed in something but for sure i wont stating it here. i am the type of people that do not wish people around me to be unhappy or mad at me for any reasons, that is why i dun mind people are unhappy or complain anything about me or even scold me face to face.. As long as u are happy of what u have done and thats enough already.. xD.. sounded like an angel huh? Although i alwiz like to say dat i am an angel, i am alwiz joking but what i said here is what i really feel.. but i really dunno why when alot of happy things comes in but suddenly juz one word NOT FREE AND DUN WANNA GO COS VERY LITTLE PPL, straight away blows off all da plans.. omg.. very disappointing rite? and yes, i am having that feelings now.. =( very saddening ..

Well, i had finished my exams today and i really had a hard time doing and answering all the questions because i did not have time to revise my work properly and i really dun wish to fail anymore subject.. And because of this, i am having a bad headache which makes feel so moody and do not feel like doing anything other than crying, spending all my money i have now.. Not dat i have alot but i guess itz enuff to spend to get things i wan.. =)


Well, Juz finish watching da drama dat i love most.. "The Last Breakthrough".. It is a romantic and a saddening drama.. and i love it alot !! /lv/lv.. Nth much i can say already, juz feel alil bit emo and headache because i didnt have enough sleep cos i had to finish my assignment last nite and woke up early to for exam in my college..Dat's about it..Goodnightzz !!=)


-end-

No comments: