Saturday, December 16, 2006

i am : headache-ing AGAIN !!


i am alwiz having dis headache thingie.. T.T.. I have no idea why do i update my blog so often.. haha mayb because i have nth to do.. and yea, i am so dam free now.. mayb later i will go down and watch a dvd or something AMERICAN PIEEEE.. woohoo!! i sapu-ed like 7 dvds dat day in Sg Wang and i feel like sapu-ing more of them...haha.. I bought Death Note cos i havent watch that movie b4 , and dat day i on it and it was talking in Japanese.. So nvmla, i on da subtitle.. omg, da English all broken into pieces ok? i dun understand wat the hell they wrote aso..=.=.. Okay, a new HATE.. hates bad english subtitles movies.. xD.. Trust me, the subtitle is even worst than da worst ppl who spoke English to me before.. Sowie for being straight foward here..hehe..and sowie if i ever hurt anyone with my words ya..keke cos i rasa sometimes even myself can not even speak or write proper english.. >.< tell ="P">

No comments: