Sunday, December 17, 2006

Got DRUNK !!!

i am : still feeling abit dizzy


Omfg ! i swear i wont consume ANYMORE alchohol in my life unless there is a valid reason that i wanna make myself drunk.. NOT EVEN BEERS !! soo, next time in pub or watever.. PLEASE order orange juice or soft drinks for me ya.. Cos i dun wanna get drunk anymore.. Hate dat feeling manzz somemore so dizzy and vomitted everything out after consuming it.. The worst thing is, i did not know wat words spilled out from my mouth.. i did not knoe wat the hell i talk and say man.. can anyone pls tell me? i guess it was such an embarrassment and i think i told out alot of things dat kept inside my heart for sometime den it came out when i was in da car yesterday nite.. i was lucky dat i wasnt drunk before going into the car... IF i was still in the club and i was already drunk, i guess many things could happen before i knoe.. haha.. THANKS GOD for dat .. If not i might probably end up in someone's elses bed without knowing or mayb in a hotel room with someone else..


Okayy... i knoe i said out someone's name out like very often and i was quite suprised dat i nvr say out V instead i kept saying K...aiyoo !! i didnt knoe i will say so many stupid things out of my mouth.. But at least better than Aya, she called Campy to come to fetch her and he didnt knoe where to go.. so he got mad at her or something.. Dat was pretty funny and i remembered she kept asking me whether has she called Campy yet and that is like for a few times..haha.. Dat was funny ok? but i think i was talking in some slang in the car and i didnt knoe wat the hell i was crapping about too..urghh !!! i dun wanna drink anymore... pls pls pls.. next time juz order orange juice for me.. hehe.. feel dam dizzy and juz vomitted.. i cant even consume any food ... Perhaps, i guess i dun wanna go clubbing so often or something.. i guess i am not even allow to go already la.. lol.. if wanna go mayb need to go quietly without them knowing or i will die..

LUCKILY

i didnt drive yesterday or i will probably cause accident already..CHOII !!! i guess if i drive aso i wont be drinking so much .. as i will control myself.. how nice if i dun have any curfew? i can come home at anytime i wan.. but i dun think dat is possible cos my bro even he is 22 yrs old, my mom will still call him middle of da nite and shout on da phone to ask him to come home..haha.. Oh well , when i woke up in the morning my sis told me dat i was drunk yesterday nite and my mom slapped kao me for dunno wat.. i think i knoe about it but i ddint really bother much about it and straight went to sleep.. haha.. i knoe she laughed at my drunk cat face aso la..


OKAY, so let me make one last statement before i end dis blog..

I WILL NVR CONSUME ANY ALCHOHOL EVEN BEER ANYMORE !! UNLESS I WANT TO MAKE MYSELF DRUNK FOR SOME REASONS SUCH AS STRESS, BREAK UPS, UPSADS OR WATEVER VALID REASONS.. TQ !!=)


- end -

No comments: