Sunday, July 20, 2008


>>> feeling-less


Dun get me wrong, "feeling-less" doesnt mean i have no more feelings or emo.. LOL.. It means i dun feel anything.. I have enuff of being emo liao.. I was supposed to get started on my internship report but screw it la.. I just found out 2 days ago dat i needed to hand in TMR !! lol.. i'm screwed but i emailed my lecturer dat i am not in Malaysia at the moment and told him i am coming back only at the end of da week because next week start class already.. Aiya if any unknown number calls me, i terus dun wanna answer kao tim.. Tmr only i start doing the dam report la.. 20 over pages leh.. how to vomit it out in one freaking nite? die lor liddat ... No no, tmr i wanna go do my hair, no time for report la..LOLL.. Mayb take a notepad there and write with hands first la while doing my hair..


Enough of internship reports la, proceed to the actual topic k? hehehe.. Let's start from last week, Saturday finally had our Emrys gathering.. It was a very very small gathering la, not alot of ppl turned up and i was lazy to pester ppl to come and all and it was a very last min plan.. It was quite dead la.. Wat we did was just makan, chit chat and played Poker.. Macam i know how to play Poker la.. Just whacked and lost RM5.. wtf? According to Zicken, play poker need to use brain and think wan wor, so it shows dat i didnt have brains cos i lost la.. lol.. Okla, next yr will have a better gathering and those who didnt manage to turn up dis yr, i will make sure they will come next yr..
















I'm broke la.. Aiyoo -.- and my clubbing mood is back !!! went clubbing for 3 weeks in a row already.. Dis week paling geng... Went twice.. Maison on thurs and Scarlet on Saturday.. Stupid scarlet dam sien ok? bloody hell, they played 60s and 70s songs.. Wtf rite? Btw Scarlet was a last min decision because wasnt planning to go at first, but cos of a LITTLE bit of temptation to club and the fact that we didnt need to come out a single cent, so me and tan went lor.. LOL.. Maison was packed as usual la.. Since when Maison on Thurs no ppl one? IMPOSSIBLE LOR.. But something made my night.. HOHOHO ... btw, i realised without HIM together with me in clubs, i tend to enjoy more.. lol.. So, i guess reduce clubbing sessions with HIM ba..
The First week in Maison after ban myself from clubbing from 2 months :-P

















This is da 3rd week of clubbing also b4 going to Maison ^.^













I tell u la, my life dam dull lately lor ok, got nth much to update la.. i put pictures ba , not alot though






Was at 1U to watch da ESWC match..













Was with Huimin in The Curve for shisha.. terus see stars after shisha-ing.. but it was fun !! =)





















Dat's all =).. Toodless ^.^

P/S: Was supposed to post dis yesterday but was dragged away by a game..hehe.. Will post with my new hair the next entry after i am satisfy with my pics.. ^.^

P/P/S : Pasar Malam in Cheras dis Wed anyone? Going with Tan.. hehe ^.^ Maybe clubbing dis week also or mayb not?

-End-

No comments: