Thursday, July 17, 2008


>>>> emooooooooo



Itz 2.46am now and i'm not sleepy yet.. i feel that sleeping so early, itz just a waste of time when i am on holidays.. Yup, i'm so emo rite now.. :-(.. I've been in a very emotional mood lately, everything seems not right and in a right way for me.. Things i do, ppl i talk to.. It doesnt satisfy me in da way i want it to be.. I've tried many ways of doing things in order to make me feel happier, but i guess it dont really work..


Sometimes i feel that i'm so unlucky when it comes to dis.. (If u knoe wat "dis" is).. I do not know why i would go and hurt myself by seeing things that i knoe itz heart breaking, talking to a person or maybe caring that someone but i knew that person would take me for granted.. Well, at least i can feel dat that person is taking me for granted..


I do not knoe why you treat me so nice for, at the very beginning when we knew each other.. I dunno why i easily fall and appreciate for ppl who treats me better than i would be treated by one.. I knew that eventually that we would end up like dis.. I DO appreciate the relationship as a frens between us now, but why on earth that what i felt to u is more than a fren at the first place? i am just pushing myself to a dead-end that i cant see anything bright in our future.. I really do hope, i can rewind the time that we used to hangout as often for the past few months.. I admit that i had the best time of my life spending time like dat.. I feel it wouldnt be the same anymore..


I did the biggest mistake in my life is that i said things that i shouldnt have .. I guess, i ruin the happiness by myself.. I knoe if i did not farking spill those words out to u, the ending might not be like dis but rather in a better way..I feel that i rather keep those feelings myself than spilling out to u..at least i would be happier in that way, I regretted doing it.. At this very moment, i feel dat sometimes i wished that i nvr knew u from the very beginning..


-End-

No comments: