Thursday, June 19, 2008

Specially dedicated to Aya =)




>>> emo

Something just happened dis morning.. So abit emo now.. However, i'm dedicating dis post to Aya.. As we all knoe that Aya is getting married soon !! I've known her for almost 4 yrs already.. I do appreciate our frenship very much ..She is one fren that i met in RO and got close like really fast.. She was some shy girl, and everyone around was suprised we can talk like some frens that known for 3 yrs already on the very first day we met, after our WOE in Warnet in 2005..Well, Aya was and will forever be my:

- RO Kaki
- Ran Kaki
- Dota Kaki
- Shopping Kaki
- Gossip Kaki
- Yumcha Kaki
- CLubbing Kaki
- Genting Kaki
- Camwhore Kaki



but the most important one is she is my bestest fren.. U see Aya is elder than me for 4 yrs u knoe.. I alwiz use her as my teladan in many expects.. She gives me advices, she scolds me if i've done anything wrong, we argue but end up apologizing to each other with laughter..She wont scold me when i ffk her but got nag abit la.. xD.. she alwiz nag me one la when i do something wrong.. she is just like a big sister to me.. She alwiz kenot tahan da temptations when i ajak her to go clubbing, or she will bug me to clubbing together.. haha.. We share our stories together, our secrets and also condem ppl that we dun like together.. we can sms whole day long when she doesnt have her pc with her when she just shifted to Campy's hse.. Imagine, we gossip in sms also.. by sending 2 to 3 smses one shot.. hahaa..I like the way especially when she curse ppl that time.. i can laugh when facing the phone when i am reading her smses.. FYI, all da foul words all she taught me wan.. like literally taught me :-


I'm very happie dat now she has already found the one dat she will live with for the rest of her life.. Itz all started from RAN ONLINE.. yup ! she knew him from Ran Online, in Mystic School.. I saw both of them being together till now , shez getting married with da same guy.. I remember the second time she came to Subang for dinner and yumcha session, den she called him to come and they had some yumcha gathering also.. After meeting up and all the next day , she smsed me bout him and i think he started to kao her, and she also confessed her feelings towards him.. hahaa.. Well of cos as a fren, i do support in any ways till now watever she do, i sure will help her, and i am pretty sure in watever situation she also def for me.. Aya knoes me inside out.. She really knoe wat have in mind and all..













The group we used to hangout with alot ^.^



I still remember da first time i celebrated her birthday with her.. I gave a suprise by giving her cake and pakat with her bro all.. hehe.. It was outside her hse.. We were actually getting ready to go to Enet for dota, but right before dat , outside her hse.. We went to her by lighting up da candles and sang da happie bday song to her.. We really went through alot of ups and downs together.. I remember da first time i cried, while chatting with her online.. i cried cos of Wormie's case i think, she spent RM19 of her phone credit by calling me and pujuk me back..So u guys, dun be suprise if my mood gone down to the drain if i knoe she is sad or wat.=) say until i so mulia but i am liddat la.. hehehe..


I still remember, when her sis opened a booth every fri, sat and sun in pyramid.. I will sure go there every friday to teman her for few hrs.. hehee.. sometimes sat and sun also ada pigi.. That time was the time we spent alot alot of time together.. We gossiped like some bitch and camwhored like a.. whore ! at her booth.. hahaha.. Den we will buy 1901 hotdog to makan.. Normally on Friday nite, after her work she will either stopped by at Subang to yumcha or we will go Cheras to yumcha and da gei as well...






In Genting last year with her only.. Really had a blast .. As we got the room by ourselves with a great view =)





She came for my prom last yr.. It was a last min decision of hers but she still came in the end..





Last time, we alwiz gila blueserver and play till 7am in the morning together with Shirley !! hahaha.. Imagine wei, we normally start playin at 11pm or 12am, all da way till 7am ! i guess times like dis will nvr be repeat again.. Every month, we will hit Sg Wang at least once to do our monthly shopping.. It was really fun.. Aya will help me out in my assignment for abit den when my exams come also, she will tempt me for dota at least 1 game !! The reason why my results drop drastically.. Aya is the only one who calls me CB ZON !!(read: CIBAI) she alwiz calls me that when i nvr reply her msn msges, or i kik her or jat her.. LOLLL..






Were in Nichii fitting room before going to Cheras for dota.. camwhoring.. told u she is my camwhore partner..







There are too much to be listed here already..





This was during last yr's Xmas in Cheras ice cream house.. We didnt really take good pictures together anymore.. but i hope there are more to come









Lastly, the picture of the three of us , Do Re Mi.. The only 3 girls who are in the gang of dunno how many guys dat dota together, and all..

Once again, i wanna congratulate Aya for her marriage and hope she and Campy will be living happily together ^.^.. LOVE U AYA =)

P/S : u still owe me flowers.. hahahaa

-End-

No comments: