Wednesday, June 11, 2008

101th post !!!

>>> Bored in office





Yes, i'm currently in office now blogging my 101th post !! wahh.. i didnt knoe dat i've already blog 101 times.. I'm pretty proud of myself ok? hahaha.. I nvr knoe that i've blog for 101 times liao.. or mayb more?(from the previous blogs that i had la of cos) I knoe i havent been updating for sometime but since i'm quite emo for no reason now.. So i shall blog la.. I've actually got so much things to talk about but i dunno where am i gonna start from..








I've been telling everyone in the world that i have 0% energy now.. I'm sooooo TIRED man.. since last week till yesterday i had to attend events after office hours.. I went for 3 events in 3 days in a row .. Yup, going to events i can get freebies.. WOOT.. Last wednesday, i went for the Redken Hair Fashion Show that held in Avenue K , KL.. hehe.. What i was supposed to do was to usher the media upstairs, den i get to witnessed the press conference, a live fashion show and also some local ciplak celebrities which i dun even know who are they.. I mean when my colleague asked me whether i saw Joanna Bassey or Jennifer Bassey.. I dunno even kknoe who the hell was dat la.. pls !! Nvr seen her b4, mayb i did la like tepi jalan but den rite, i just anggap them as some normal people only.. =)


***edited***


Gawd, petrol price has gone up from RM1.92 to RM2.70 !! gave me a big impact man.. now my parents will grumble more bout going out with frens then i have to drive.. I mean i drive can la, share petrol sikit .. my parents not printing money sia.. hehehe.. she said my frens are using me for petrol like when go out, i need to fetch and all.. aiyoo.. guess next time i will have to ask my frens to share da petrol if we are going anywhere..





Hmm.. i am really grateful dat every weekend i have at least something to do after the whole hectic week at work.. Like something to do meaning, go out to watch movies with frens, go dinner together , yumcha together and DOTAAA.. did i tell mentioned dat i went to setapak for 2 weeks in a row to dota? well talking bout dota, hmm wat really pisses me off is when someone think that he/she is very pro but actually a total NOOB go and tegur my skills.. gawdd !!! if u dun even have teamwork in dat game, u go and quit dota ba.. itz not about earning kills by urself but communication is very important la definitely.. not teasing ppl and comparing ur items with ur teammates and sarcastically ask them like " eh? where is ur radiance? got sacred relic but cant farm for scroll ah?" .. And he ask u for a few times which basically insulting u indirectly dat ur farming skills are noob.. while his kills are all KS-ed back one, datz why he just got meka and some items dat doesnt help us in da game at all .. den when lose show mother fucking black cakul face to everyone, and suddenly lost mood for nth.. Well hello? u cant win in everyhing or anything all the okie? u sure will lose at least once or twice or something.. COME ON LAH !! if u win all da time, u go jadi champion liao lo.. Even Paulyan's sand king during SMM also kena tapao like fuck la okie? If u ask me why i knoe, cos i saw da live match okie? If not how i knoe rite?


***editted***

Man, i'm takin 3 different days to just update this entry lor and i dunno why.. Cos everytime i wanna blog, there are sure something for me to do in office, den it took all my time doing it den i have no time to finish up my post.. Then u sure ask me why i dun blog at home rite? i have no time lah.. no time + lazy =DDD.. sorry la, i was busy da last whole weekend .. hardly get to even go online and chat in msn till yesterday nite.. Normally, i will be out starting from Friday nite all the way till Sunday nite.. i mean sure got go home and sleep all la.. xD..


On Saturday afternoon, was supposed to go Pyramid with Shirley only, mana tau, Patrick tetiba smsed me and asked us to wait for him cos he wants to join us too .. That was after sending him and tan an emo sms.. LOLL.. sorryla org emo la da other day after bangun..


I tell u, we went Sakae sushi to makan our brunch rite, the stupid sushi train has no sushis running on it other than a plate of mochi, den dunno wat wat sushi and 3 freaking bottles of wasabi.. -.-.. dam marah.. after awhile, we went off den we started shopping and i still cant find a freaking dress to wear on aya's WEDDING DINNER wei.. dam marahh.. nvm nvm when i free i will go walk around bangsar.. xD


Went Redbox with my cousin on Sunday to sing k. woot.. sing until my throat burst.. hahaha.. but it was okla, den after that i needed to send him back to Nilai for once.. So i didnt wanna go alone, i called Patrick to come and teman me..LOL.. after sending him back, went to Asia Cafe for dinner.. makan and chit chat awhile den ciao.. ma de, da Asia cafe dam smelly made my hair got da smoke and satay smell u knoe..-.-.. lol.. den of cos i dam bising la.. xD.. cos i just wash my hair maaaaa...


eh, nth already i need to cont work, at least i sudah update abit.. later i update more la xD


-eNd-

No comments: