Tuesday, October 23, 2007

>> =) , =(

So annoyed with blogspot today la.. Blogspot is being a bitch since dis morning.. Made me feel so frustrated sia.. I kenot blog !! and finally, they allow me to blog when i dun have da blogging mood already..

Btw, like my new layout? kaka.. I took few hours to edit dis and dat, and waited for dis dumb thingie load.. LONG LIKE FUCK OKAY? it was testing my patience wei.. almost ter-kaboom cos of losing my patience to tunggu.. btw, about dis layout.. dun ask me why da words on da pic abit OUT .. I just find the pink tree is pretty interesting so i chose dis layout.. I took 3 different pink layouts out, and pick one of the 3.. kaka.. and i think dis is not bad since i wanted da background to be white.. so i chose dis lur.. =D the other two, i tried it looked like kanasai lah..

I like da white background and pinkie pics..keke.. Does anyone know how to make their own customize layout ah? can teach can?T__T.. Tau tau la.. i wanna be original instead of plagiarising ppl's layout..=P.. and dun ask my why the pictures got so faded as though there is one layer of very light transparent paper on top of it, as i am still figuring it out to remove it..

AND, why is it raining everyday and night these few days? da wheather is sooo COLD okay? Worst, it make the internet connection soo down and making everyone being so frust about it..and also my fingers are like freezing like hell.. as though i am in Genting now.. hohoo.. but i still prefer Genting's wheather, so much better there although da air is abit polluted but u aso need to knoe where to hirup da fresh air la.. dun la go to those spot that ada manyak kereta around ..


AND u knoe wat i got from a fren of mine from msn today?

"PETALING JAYA: Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong, founder and honorary life president of Genting Group, passed away at 11.20am Tuesday at the Subang Jaya Medical Centre."

Uncle Lim mati dis morning in SJMC.. and being da evil side of me, i dun feel anything at all as he is not even related to me langsung.. =).. haha.. i knoe i dam bad la..

I’ve been at home for the whole day today.. U knoe why I didn’t go for class? Lol.. cos I woke up late !! I tot today is Wednesday u knoe? So when my alarm rang, I went back to sleep as I tot today no class.. den I dunno wat made me up, and I woke up and looked at the clock on my phone is already 7.57am !!! and think think again and realized today is just Tuesday.. So I smsed Hui Min and told her I wont be going for class today cos I dun wanna kena diu by my lecturer for going into the class late.. Cos dis PR lecturer alwiz diu the ones who alwiz came in late for class and I dun wanna be one of them, so I kiasu abit, stayed at home and continue my sleep.. I wondered why am I so sleepy and tired.. since I have enuff sleep for the past few days.. kaka..

okay, the connection is becoming to be a bitch again.. i shall go off..

P/S : I just love to stare at my msn list for no reason.. Dun ask me why, cos I dun even knoe myself =DDD

-End-

No comments: