Sunday, October 21, 2007

>>> bored




Realise dat i blog only when i am bored? haha.. okla, i am BORED now ! yorr.. I shall update it dis blog aso la.. U knoe wat? all my assignments are done for this sem !! yay !! no more assignments but den when assignments are over means FINALS are coming .. T__T.. makes no difference i knoe..




Well, my prom sudah over last Friday.. Wat i did? Went to Sheraton Imperial early in the morning means around 9 plus i left my hse, go to college to hand one sample of programme book to Hui Min for our beloved Ms.Karam to have a look den headed down to Bangunan Yayasan to collect the snips voucher that they sponsored us.. Let me tell u, when i was paying my parking at the autopay machine, there was a guy infront of me, shud i say pak cik yg tak berapa tua.. He looked soo sohai and noob..=.=.. there wasnt any coin slot to letak coins to the machine and he tried putting coins in the slot where u masuk ur chip parking coin.. i was standing behind of him and laughed quietly while he was struggling to stuff da 50 cents coin in like a sohai.. already kenot masuk, stuff apa lagi la?=.=.. den he pinjam my 1 buck and return it back, and he looked so blur like a pig..lol.. So bad la me.. why i suddenly suan him when he nvr even tuck jui me? haha..




Okay, after that i headed to Sheraton Imperial.. Helped out alil and went home around 1.20pm.. U knoe wat?? i got lost in KL again.. i dunno turn turn where, turned into some malay areas and as usual, i screamed in da car alone dis time and i tot gg.com already.. Luckily, with my blur-ness i managed to find da dam way out !! haha.. i had to go one freaking big round to get out of that area sia.. -.-..




Went home wanted to take a nap, and got a sms from Stephy said she couldnt make it on time to reach Subang, so i ajak my sis to go salon with me to set my hair and had my make up done.. dun ask me how much is it, cos now my heart got one big piece of blardee meat chomped off bcos of da price.. gosh !! i swear i will learn how to make up so i would not waste anymore money on it.. The hair nvmla, the MAKE Up !!! Somemore she helped me make up so dam 7 slow, made me late already.. 5pm only finished somemore i need to go back to the next door salon there and chap my hair cos she pinned it up already.. Reached back Sheraton around 6.15pm and i speed there la.. it was so jam and i got so frustrated and worried dat i will kena diu if i am late..



Reached there and i was so suprised that i did not kena diu !! haha.. so happie, and i walked along da way to the ballroom with balloons surrounding me... Den i helped out abit , walked around as i have nth much to do actually ... Took some pics and waited for da 3 princesses to arrive (Aya, Sushibabi and Daphne).. They arrived and we started taking pics already.. LOL.. We were actually taking pics all the time la.. I wasnt busy dat nite at all.. cos i wasnt really incharge of anything as i was supposed to be the photographer but den I saw Alvin has already taking pics so i just kept my memory to take our pics la..




Btw, i wanna thank u Aya, Yoke Chin and Daphne who came and supported me.. Aya and Yoke Chin is 2 of the bestest frens and most supportive frens i've ever had man.. Especially Aya, i hate to say dis but i love u alot BIATCH !!! i knoe u were dam bored like wan die there plus ur headache striked..and u still came !!! *hugs tightly* Although u were dam annoying by showing ur ugly faces to me, but i still love u loads ya? kakakaka.. u knoe i will cry i didnt see u there.. =P.. To others, i love u guys too lah although u nvr come but i still love Aya and Yoke Chin more.. And Yoke Chin, THANKS ALOTTTTT for helping me out so muchie few days b4 the prom like trying really hard to find ppl to come although they nvr turn up and put ur assignments aside to help me stick da ribbons and buttons in ur hse.. lol.. i love ur hse, and u knoe dat =P..LOVE U GIRLS ALOT !! REALLY ALOT !




and thanks alot Shirley temaned me to Sg Wang for 2 whole days ( in different weeks la of cos ) .. LOL, sampai our kaki wanted to patah and we walked awhile and sit at the benches and laughed..lol.. Priceless memories man, we nvr laughed liddat b4 with our tired legs on !! thank u Shirley.. huggiesss i love u alot tooo !!! see ya next week in Subang.. *evil grins*.. cant wait to see u !! and remember our pot coverr..lol ~~




Okla, datz all for da updates for the prom..lol.. tetiba no mood update already.. Smack me all u wan ..=P.. Aiyo, i suddenly teringat seseorang la.. dun kill me pls, i cant help it at all..i knoe i miss that someone but i do not wanna admit it at all and only know how to avoid the truth of it.. dun ask me who is dat, cos i wont tell.. =).. so, pictures time !!! kaka




The entrance to da reception counter..





Yummylicious desertsssss ~~






Dam nice kan da backdrop they did for us? i mean da hotel





Zon and Sushibabi























-End-

No comments: