Saturday, September 15, 2007

>>> *jumps out* boo !!





hehe.. I'M BACK !! lol.. Sowie for my delay for updating my post.. I've been sooooo lazy to even enter dis side to update my entry.. However, how late aso, not as LATE AS SHIRLEY.. her blog has already tumbuh sarang labah labah.. hehe.. I've been busy la actually, busy going out, clubbing and GENTING !! woohoo..





Right after my last paper, last thurs, and on the nite itself i went down to Maison with fern and her bf, Aya, and TKB.. and me la of cos.. Reached there and realised that TKB wore his pasar malam RM10 for 3 slippers to masuk club.. and as common sense, KENOT MASUK LAH !! *smacks head* So we had to wait for fern's frens to arrive and bring an extra pair of shoes for him to enter.. Made us wait together till 12 PLUS !! before we can enter the club and started shaking our arses.. I kenot sabar wan ma, i wanna kap chais wan mar although "no chais will kap me" , quoted by Sakura da noob..=).. We didnt open bottle dat time in Maison.. LOL !! that's a really good idea aso lah.. no need to spend any money.. juz went in and shaked my arse and went home.. Dat was my first time hitting to clubs without drinking !! hehe..





The very next day, me and Aya went to GENTING !! woot ~~ sounds syok hor? hehe.. i had much fun there too.. On dat day, I went to Klang and took Aya and we headed home first due to da superly duperly heavy rain.. Den dry up ourselves and chit chatted abit.. Later on, we went to SS15 cos Aya wanted to go Cat Whiskers den we went to FTZ for one game.. LOL !! as usual, we got TAPAO-ed.. Gif confidence mar to others ma.. Datz why i am known as da CEO of dMw` for Subang branch.. kaka.. Feel dam proud and feel so lega hati to be a part of da crew to gif confidence to others so they wont have low self esteem.. LOL.. actually in other words, I'M NOOB datz why i got tapao-ed.. soo pity rite? i knew it myself =).. So after one game, we went to MCD and bought some drinks and fries and went home makan while waitin for TKB to come and fetch us to Genting.. GUESS WAT? he only arrived around 6PM !!! delayed 1 hr.. punctuality la darling.. so "PUNCTUAL"..





Reached Genting around 7 plus and headed to our SUPER DUPER NICE hotel room ^^.. Da view from the room was awesome.. me and Aya was soooo excited and she jumped like som sorpoh around the street.. Trust me, u wont see her doing dis when she is outside yumcha-ing in Silva or Dota-ing in FTZ and Enet.. I dunno whether she did dis last time, but during the genting trip, dat was the first time i saw her jumping liddat.. haha.. okay, if i say more about dis i think Aya will gonna kill me.. Basically, Genting was FUN FUN FUN..





As usual, had college like normal days .. Well, our PR team had dis food fair for da fund raising for our PROM on Wed 10am to 2pm.. Was a pretty tiring day i can say.. me and Hui Min jaga da stall that sells Ice Blended drinks.. Trust me, we will get panic when there are alot of orders and like made those customers waiting.. DAM PAISEH okay? *red face*..Dun believe u go try.. =).. Too bad, i didnt bother to snap any pics during the food fair.. hehe.. After the food fair, I was gawd-dam-sleepy during my Academic Writing class and almost felt asleep plus, we had dis small activity during class and i was asked questions and my brain couldnt even think other than having the picture of my bed and pillows in my head ... Hehe, so imagine how sleepy can i be?



Nth much i can say jo.. ^^ juz a short update though.. PICTURES TIMIEE =)..



=.=.. da blogspot PMS at me, so i cant upload any pics at the mean time.. owe u guys pics and will upload later when they finishes their pms already.. =) so pls be patience and wait ya ^^.. cheers

-End-

No comments: