Tuesday, August 28, 2007

>>> BOREDDDD =(



Btw, I'm like 10 times more in loved with JAY CHOU i tell u.. He caught my heart like badly.. Sobs ! i love his talent and his coolness in his face when he is not smiling *love love* He recently acted in dis movie called Secret and i have mentioned that i watched it for twice already.. and the third time will be coming soon.. kaka.. I juz cant stop watching that movie.. When da dvd is out with a clear version, i will be getting it and masak dat movie again.. kaka..




I went to a shop in SS15 that sells evening gown today.. i'm so in love with one of da Cheongsam dress.. SOOO SEXY !! but da price is kiling me dat freaking dress is RM680 =D.. Not planning to get it though .. Aihz such exp dress, how to get la? as if my mom will sponsor me.. even if she wants to, i aso dun wan la.. Cos i bet i will only wear once and IF there are any other proms, i would not wear it again .. SO it will be a waste kan? see, i am so considerate.. (as alwiz) =P..




Yesterday, dota till 6am and i slept at 6.30am.. and woke up at 9.30am.. how nice? i was like a dead zombie dis morning.. i came home and slept for 5 hrs straight because i was too tired.. I have been sleeping very late lately.. can die.. i'm too old to tahan already..lol.. cos when itz getting late, my eyes will kabur and my shoulder will sakit.. macam old lady... i knoe.. =P




I've been doing dis entry since like 12am? and now it is already 4am.. kaka.. more than 3 hrs and i havent finish dis entry.. and i dunno wat am i craping already.. so i shall go off now .. Nitez









I took dis pic (above) in the new Jap restaurant in Pyramid.. The food there were pretty good i muz admit.. I love their sashimis till i lapp one whole plate of raw fishes *yummy*.. Their Sukiyaki tasted sooooo well too.. How tenderly da beef can be.. haha.. Just one blur pathetic pic i can crap so much about it .. 0__0..










-End-

No comments: