Sunday, March 11, 2007

>> Frustrated =( and contented xD

After i've waited for 14 freaking long hrs and it already reached 90% of download of my RO (Ragnarok) programme and the friggin window explorer told me that the operation went timed out !!! omfgg.. u knoe how frustrated am i anot? i really felt like stranggling someone's neck at that very moment.. urghh !! i really do man.. I rasa i dam fucking unlucky lately u knoe? zzzZZzzzZZz.. and i do not know why man... omgg !! i miss RO so dam much, especially the background music in every town in the game.. Itz so memorable as it was the first ever MMORPG game dat i ever played in my life and once i played it, i fell in love with it in that instant..Needless to say, i made so many frens from that particular game and afew of them have already became my CLOSEST fren .. =)


Btw, i went and tried the new Japanese Restaurant in SS15 the other day called " Michiko ".. Dun ever let the outlook fool u man.. Although it looked "cheap" from outside, but when u go in and open da frigging menu the meals in there are FREAKING expensive man.. Dahlah on that day itself, i have already dyed my hair and spent RM180.. and den at nite, this yoke han went and bring me to such CHEAP restaurant for dinner.. LOL.. i guess she is gonna kill me by saying dis already..
Today, i went 1 Utama to get my eyeliner from Stila and aso my new handbag from Guess.. hoho.. i dam love my bag man, mayb some of u might think it isnt nice but i like it alot ^^.. i am actually quite broke already since i have spend so dam much lately.. i guess i have to save some money already butttttt the Carnival Sales seems to have started already because everywhere is on sales man.. How come everywhere non stop having sales? u knoe why i asked? becos of sales they will make me broke man.. urghh!! whenever i wanna try stop buying clothes or wat, and there is sure one day i will see something dat i likey and i will feel like buying it but i sure will umm sseh tuck at first but in the end i will go back to that shop and get it.. lol..dis is my weakness T.T i wish there is some ubat that can cure it.. Before i start crapping again.. i guess it's PICSS TIME.. hehe not alot of it though




( After dying my hair.. keke , can see wat colour is it? )






( waitin for my friggin meal in the Michiko Restaurant with my Drink )







(Tan was greedy, she wants the two drinks, but her drink was as slimy as sperms =P)

(my cute lil cousin, was having dinner in Teluk Gong juz now =P)

No comments: