Wednesday, March 07, 2007

>> bored



I am super duper bored now, although i knoe i have some work to do but i dun even bother to look at it.. i am getting lazy to practice my piano.. I shall naikkan my semangat of practicing piano again if not i will fail the exam one more time and i doubt my mom will let my continue learing already.. =( which is sad.. T.T



Last Wed, Thurs and Fri which was after my exam, I went shopping.. In fact i juz shop yesterday in pyramid with Aya before our dentist appointment and now my tooth is frigging pain i muz say.. Yea, on Wed i went to Cat Whiskers bcos i heard there is a sales going on.. BIG SALES !! haha.. but i managed to get a dress only.. But on dat Saturday itself, i bought another top and yesterday i bought another pair of heels.. See, i went there for 3 freaking times and i nvr tend to fail for NOT buying stuffs from there.. but i am happy with all my things dat i have bought..


Last Fri, i went to Bumbu Bali in Puchong for dinner with my frens.. It serves Balinese food.. but sad to say that i almost finish my meal only i remember that i havent take any pics for my food yet but i remembered to take pic of my drink ler =).. huhu.. Okay, the food there was SUPER expensive. Hmm, i ordered dis Nasi Campur Bumbu cost Rm28.50.. lol.. i knoe it almost took my life away after the meal..*faints*..After makaning, we went to Kian Chee's hse to gamble.. kaka.. and i lost like RM 12? dam unlucky, i tot i could win money.. nvm, at least we have fun.. keke..




( My drink yg tak berapa sedap xD )




(Us in BumBu BaLi)





( Having dinner in one of da Japanese Restaurant in Taman Desa )




Btw, my mom got dis parkson voucher that worth Rm1500 !! muahaha... Dat means more shopping dis weekend !! *peace* i cant wait.. i wanna get something that i alwiz kenot get mayb another new handbag? ^^V.. I'm still so obssessed in buying handbags.. kaka.. i wan all da bags in the world.. and i am planning to buy another pair of heels or sandals..



I am actually quite annoyed with some ppl..I do not wanna mention their names out.. Okay, this girl S is like acting as though she is frenly at one min and another min she acts like she doesnt knoe u at all.. This happened yesterday during one of my classes in the Morning.. Before this, we were like kinda close and all.. Then yesterday, when we were assigned into the same group to do some activities in class she like pretend or acted like as though me and my fren are invinsible to her.. She dun even wanna look or talk or even discuss how to complete the exercise together.. Sometimes, i really do not what is she thinking of.. U see ah, i am already feeling something fishy when i entered the class late and when i went into the class, she looked at me and i smiled at her, she like pretend that she nvr sees me liddat.. urgh !! I dunno why some ppl can have terrible mood swing wan lo.. *sweat* .. I am really speechless about it though..so i shall not continue already.. xD




Goodnightz!! =)

No comments: