Monday, December 25, 2006

i am : happy ^^


first i wanna wish all of u MERRY CHRISTMAS !! I am pretty sure everyone had a blast Xmas eve night rite? hehe.. well, i do by the way.. Although me and Aya ended up being together as in celebrate together only but i guess we had a blast nite rite? blast my ipod in the car hor Aya? She go and on da music so loud in da car sampai my cermin bergegar because of da bass of da music cos we keep playing ATB songs and those rock songs, she dam comfortable la.. Holding da ipod scrolling and choosing songs to blast while i so penat driving and caught in da jam.. keke.. but well, we had a great laugh though..We went to THE CURVE at first.. haha it was fun when we started standing at one side which has lesser people to CAMWHORE !! our favourite thingie to do when no one is looking.. oh ya !! we camwhore in the toilet as well cos late already not much ppl going to pee pee ma.. well, i havent upload da pictures from my camera yet though oni from my phone.. kaka.. so sowie la, besides i dun look good in da pictures dat i took with my camera.. cos wrong angle la dunno wat angle is nice..

KAKA.. nice pose anot?/gg.. well, we were posing all the way and joking and aso teasing ppl around us when they walked passed by us.. it was dam funny and everyone who can hear our laughter started staring at us.. *oops =X*.. After Aya collected her money from her sis, we went back to Subang for dinner.. and it was already 12am and we havent had our dinner yet, u knoe why? BECAUSE AYA WAS TOO PICKY ON THE RESTAURANT AND ENVIROMENT AROUND US.. haha.. okla, actually it was me cos i kept saying i dun wan dis restaurant , dun wan dat restaurant..so, in the end we went back to SS15 first station for our lunch + dinner .. After dinner, we went for one round of dota in gamesworld and we played blueserver.. Well, i dun wanna story about da games' procedure cos U KNOW LAHH.. xD

The day before Xmas eve, we went to Sg wang and Times Square to shop.. and OMG !! our legs almost patah because we were non stop walking from Times Square * where i parked my car* to Sg Wang and had our lunchie den walked across to Lot 10 to look for SHIRLEY !! waited for her to break and we went into LV in Starhill.. haha.. i swear i wont be going there ever again until i am planning to get a bag for myself there or something or dun ever ask me to step inside that shop.. unless they change the fella who open and close the door for us la.. Everything in there is nice but it is really EXPENSIVE man .. After dat, we went to the Lot 10 foodcourt to yumcha for awhile before Shirley went back to her work.. and of cos, we CAMWHORE !! kaka..

The few days before, I went to here and there and the here and there is Sunway Lagoon and Genting for one day trip..Went Sunway Lagoon and it was raining in the morning till the evening.. The sky was pretty cloudy for the whole entire day.. But lucky for me cos no sunburn ^^V.. Den two days later, we went to Genting.. ( the WE is me and my cousin and her frens ).. I called and met up with TKB on dat day and thanks to him who killed my boredom there.. We catched up with our thingies dat we havent been chatting for quite sometime since he left to work there.. and i didnt have da time to yumcha with him when he is around .. So we yumcha-ed in Genting instead.. hehe.. It was super COLD there and i almost die and freeze to death but i acted strong and dun wanna wear my jacket .. haha.. Well, TKB has no eyes to look at me because of i didnt wanna spoil my outfit look by wearing a jacket and acted strong although i was freezing.. haha dahlah having ICE BLENDED TOFFEE NUT FRAP.. can mati wei.. *fainted*.. We watched Eragon there too to kill our time because my bus from Genting to KL is at 8.30PM !! there werent anymore earlier bus tickets for us to come down earlier.. Was really tired when i came back from Genting, my kaki walauehh !! lenguh like giler..u can really feel da pain and feel da bones cracking inside ( okla, i am exeggerating again xD)


the pic me and TKB took in Genting while yumcha, i couldnt upload it.. but now i can already.. keke.. and i having dis headache again.. T.T

No comments: