Friday, December 29, 2006

> > happy but SUPER BROKE !!


I rebonded my hair today.. woohoo !! now my hair is silky straight.. dam soft somemore !! i dam love my hair now man.. but u know wat??

A BIG BUT

I spent RM300 on dis hair man.. dam sam thong, my mom sponsored me RM100.. i asked her to sponsor RM150 but NOOOOO.. she gave me RM100 oni.. aihz, so i had to take out another RM200.. and now i am officially broke... i had fun time in the saloon today, u knoe why? * evil gins* one of da hairstylist kena teased by me kao kao.. MUAHAHA.. the satisfaction, but he aso got tease me.. U see ah, everytime i go there do my hair, he sure start the teasing topic first and i didnt even open my mouth !! =X * mouth zipped * Oh man ! i am spending money like water but i love my hair alot now =).. Seriously, i am gonna stop shopping for awhile till i can save back da money .. urghh !! and i am quite pissed now because i had to cancel the small BBQ party dat i am having and planning to do because she * my mom* left all the thingie dat cucuk the chicken wing wan, those besi thingies in my KAMPUNG !! wtf? Sooooooooooo i had to cancel it and mayb make it another time.. So much for da excitment dat i have been waiting for.. BOOHOO !! one word all da besi thingies nvvr bring back already made my heart broken into million pieces.. =(




*evil grins* datz me and my cousin !! =)

The other day i went to one utama to shop with TAN !! well, i didnt really shop though cause i juz bought a top from WH ..a basic simple sleeveless top cost me RM33 !! but it was nice is juz because the back there has some lacey lace on it and Tan bought a skirt that cost RM89 which i will nvr buy with my own money in my whole life..*kuhon* haha.. Too expensive la, people like me couldnt afford such an expensive skirt..*cries*.. Oh yea ! and we went to this Wong Kok Char Chan Teng makan the XO Sauce fried rice.. dam delicious man..i recommend u guys to go there and try dis dish and aso their XO sauce chee cheong fun !! it is really delicious, no doubt about it ..xD..Nevertheless, OF COS when our vainity strikes from nowhere we camwhore after our BRUNCH i got to say.. hehe so here it goes....


and dis when we were trying out our clothes.. kaka ^^


oh yea, got something dat i am still very upset about is dat i failed 2 subjects in College and i am oni allow to take 3 subjects !!! including the 2 subjects i failed and one new subject.. DAM IT !! hopefully, i will pass every single thingie .. OH MAN, i am seriously freaking out and all.. if i ever under probation again for da second time, means i oni allow to take 2 subjects and if i cant fulfill da requirement for da second time probation.. SAY BYE BYE TO TAYLOR'S College la, i am gonna get kicked out !! urghh.. but if i ever get kicked out do come and visit me in one of da Saloon dat i am gonna learn my hairstyling course in ya !! ^^ I am pretty mad at one of my auntie, when i told her 2 of my frens are taking hairstyling course and she acted weird.. as in show a weird face and she really pentingkan her hair..

SO i told her,

IF no hairstylist around, how are u gonna rebond ur hair? Think about it, do not ever look down on ppl who are not capable to take medicine or watsoever dat needs brains * such as nerds has * and also ppl dat doesnt have a wealthy family to support them in college and UNIVERSITIES.. Oh come on, itz not dat bad having a family member working in such field rite? At least, we have our own private hairdresser to do our hair for us.. and all these working and studying is all depends on da interest and capability we have in ourselves.. U cant force someone who doesnt like to study to go for something that they are not interested in rite? it will definitely wont work at all..

SO THINK ABOUT IT !!

-end-

No comments: