Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rainy Day

>>> feeling sleepy and bengang

OMG i am trying to do my online application for my PTPTN loan.. Itz some government study loan la.. but then i have no idea why i register everything with all da freaking pin codes already , i cant login to my account lor !! omg dam geram leh.. i knoe lar, i get fire up very fast but i tried to control my emotions d.. itz da hormones :( blame the hormones..

I tot of blogging abit of my trip in Aussie today. but guess not? i think i wanna go get ready and go and cut my fringe and i am going ALONE :).. cos Ms.Tan Yoke Han was supposed to accompany me there , but since she said tonite we are going out already, so afternoon she wont be going out.. wtf? got liddat one meh? Itz raining now, actually since dis morning b4 i woke up..

alright, just a short one here actually..GTG



-End-

No comments: