Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween !!!

>>> BORED !!!


Itz Halloween.. every clubs outside is having all these halloween party special and everyone is out CLUBBING tonite except for me blogging here.. so sad leh =(.. I'm bored and sleepy to death.. I think i'm gonna sleep soon.. So just update abit since i;ve abandoned dis blog for quite sometime..

My finals is around da corner, and i havent study yet.. HAHAHA.. i think i wont be hitting to the clubs till my exam ends.. if i going also, dis week will be my last week before i stopped for da finals..

I dun wanna say so much liao.. ^.^.. btw, nahh.. aya, the picture u demanded for.. hehehe.. Enjoy =).. However, this is not da best shot so far... i wanna take nicer ones.. this will be the start ok? hehehe.. more to come.. DUN LAUGH :-p










Yup ! I went to Club Quattro already.. itz not bad.. been there for 2 weeks in a row.. hehe.. Supposed to go tonite, but the guy in my first picture i posted hasnt return my call yet.. aiyoo.. but i guess itz canceled.. SO SAD =(


We very giler one la.. We were supposed to go Laundry da next day after Quattro.. but den, i duno why we ended up in SCARLET..lol.. but before scarlet, we were already starving like shit, so we went dinner in The Curve first.. hehee..



Weng See

Hui Min



Kenix





Hello ~~






Flaming Again.. Had 2 dat nite.. LOLOL



The gang next table.. dunno why suddenly jadi so fren and the white colour shirt guy belanja us another jug of beer



I looked like an cat alien here for some reason.. hehehe..
Dat's all ppl.. Good nite =)
-End-

No comments: