Thursday, September 04, 2008

Updates updates !



>>> feeling cold

I'm back again.. I dunno why am i so lazy to update my blog.. why ah? u tell me why lor..I alwiz wanna update with pictures but the picture loading until very very long and den the gap between one pic and another pic dam besar, i need to backspace and arrange nicely all.. DAM BODOH !!



Last Friday i went Avril Lavigne's concert.. haha.. and it SUCKED !! i dunno la, i didnt like it and it lose to Jay Chou's one 10 timess .. Really lor, da sound system was so bad and and worst of all , the concert began at 9.15pm !!! wtf? da ticket wrote 8pm ok? delayed for 1 and half hours.. Stupid kao kao.. I tahan my kencing for so long, my bladder almost pecah already, i didnt dare to minum air langsung .. den rite, guess wat?? It was rained.. My gawd, i tot i will be soaking wet but they provided us with raincoats dat made from those plastic sampah and they cut holes to let us put our head and hands in.. haha.. and i only can see this small during her concert.. Btw there were booths dat selling the Avril Lavigne's The Best Damn Tour t shirts and it cost a freaking RM100 for 1 piece.. wtf?? my sis bising wan beli, but i tak bagi.. HAHA cos i dun wan pinjam her money and i cant fit.. HAHAHA.. so mean la me :-p


Before it rains





A nearer view to the stage




My sis and her kawan with da Avril poster that we got for free xD ( i tak ingin pun )




LOL..i knoe looked dam stupid in dis pic okayyy? but i wanna show u how i looked like with dat bloody plastic sampah raincoat

HAHHAA... everyone with raincoats and umbrellas
The stage.. PINK !! i like

Concert sudah over it was already 10.30pm..

Dun ask me why i was holding dat poster while taking picture la... I DUNNO WAT TO HOLD COS I DUN WAN TO TAKE PIC EMPTY HANDED.. feels weird one ok?







Semalam i went to Laundry and Sanctuary with Huimin and her fren Cai Lin.. i had my first flaming lambo la.. eh dun laugh ah, i knoe i dam outdated okay?lol.. That sohai waitress so bodoh i tell u, she go and break one of da bottle when she wanted to put da fire on da brandy to pour it on da bottle..and da bottle pecah.. u say she bodoh anot?=.=.. den da sepihan kaca masuk into my shoes=.=.. luckily tarak luka, if not i banned sanctuary forever... lolol.. alwiz say ban dis club, ban dat club, in the end also ada pigi laa..
Was in Laundry had dis drink called Mojito ...=.=.. Sounds like Mojo



I like taking pictures here..^.^


Blow Job =.=


Orgasm and slippery Nipple.. wtf? i bet the owner dam horny one datz why they kept naming all these names to their drinks.. Dam turn off lehh..



Actcute.com ^.^... Dun jeles .. TQ








The Smirnoff ice bar was behind of me..lol..




Sucking da flaming ferrari .. not Lambo.. sori.. hahaha...






Actually i wanted to bitch about someone, but den i lazy la.. cos da story has been repeated alot of times already .. So i guess not la.. Well i am not gonna pair up with her to do my Moral Assignment, i rather go do da presentation alone than with her.. i dun wan share saliva with her also cos later she got STD or HIV, den i mampos...den i wont be updating dis blog forever if i mampos.. xD.. den u all will miss me ^.^. tak baik la kan?




Nth much to write liao, i sign off first and hope u guys enjoyed da pictures..My life very happening hor? :-p *i wish it was*.. Dun jeles.. HAHHAA..




-End-

No comments: