Saturday, September 27, 2008

1 week break !!

>>>> *breathe in and out* * Big smiley face *



I'm so freaking happy dat i will be having a week break from TODAY !!



*Blasting Jay Chou's Songs*


yayy!.. yesterday was our last day of college before i am off for a week break.. For the past few days, i was freaking busy with my assignments.. 3 pending assignments weii... hAHA.. alwiz dat last min, sori lah.. I dun care about my work till da nxt day i need to hand in, only i will burn midnite oil for it.. And ended up didnt get enough sleep.. I dun mind getting not enuff sleep if ONLY the class is not at 8 freaking am in the morning la..



U knoe, bcos of my assignment yesterday, i walked around the college from da media hub to da printing shop for dunno how million times okayyy? GRRR !! so freaking geram and was so tired + sleepy.. den rushed into the afternoon class, and YAYY !!! got another assignment to do one.. group assignment which need to CREATE A MAGAZINE. a freaking MAGAZINE WEI !!=.= , 20 freaking PAGES somemore ..-.- my gawd.. yesterday's printing of 8 pages already cost me RM12 + RM12 ( the first one, printed wrongly cos i susun da pages wrongly ).. Mother fucker !! rugi RM12 and i'm going to claim it back from my mum !!! I'm so freaking poor, as poor as a church mouse ok? T___T...



Hmm last week, my cousin came back to Msia !! woot.. I tell u, i go out everyday with her and i skipped almost the whole week of class..lol.. i skipped IDTP and only went for Moral class which i ended up kena con bcos the friggin lecturer asked us to watch the movie called " Pursuit to Happiness" ahhh.. the name is something liddat la.. Acted by Will Smith and his son, dunno wat name d.. STEPHY LAH !! She ffked me man.. geeshh.. Lebih Baik, i shud skip that class as well.. This semester, i often skip classes and alwiz go in late for class.. HAHAHA.. This is da akibat of mixing too much with STEPHY (i knoe she will kill me after reading dis)..lolol.. Btw, when my cousins were still here.. lol.. we go Pyramid almost everyday leh.. I love Pyramid so much ok? no where else that i can shop other than my beloved SUNWAY PYRAMID~ Weng See's neverending shopping journey ~~.. wtf !! why suddenly i made slogan out of it? okla.. pics time !!






We were in her Grandma's 90th Birthday dinner..



Hahaha !! fatt hao can? xD



I think she was trying to do something to me.. hahaha




Was in 1Utama da next day in Sushi Zanmai.. Sushis FTW !!
You're on Candid Camera ~~You knoe da tv show song?hahah..





Another one..lol



Then thurs, i was on duty for the Beauty Expo..stood the whole day, my kaki wanna patah liao man.. The pain kenot describe one..u can try standing.. HAHA.. den u knoe da pain liao..



Sawadeeka ~~




Our team for that day..



- Okay, i must talk about dis scrub..*act like promoter*.Ahem~..This is a sugar scrub that exfoliate ur dead skin, it contains essential oil to leave ur skin delicate and moisture at all times.. ..okay, dun wan act promoter liao..but Really dam good wei dis scrub... i bought da trial pack.. and it was so good, dat my skin is as soft as toufu now !!.. oh eh !! u knoe hor, nowadays in the market got this toufu softtoy.. walao !!! so cutee.. beh tahan sia.. i show u 1 day.. hohohoo.. i wanna buy a bigger one already..



Went to Laundry yesterday nite, and got teased by BABI Ryan, Pooi Lum for going to old ppl pubs.. but the Long Island Tea ROCKS ok? I'm so addicted to Flaming nowadays.. haha.. We ordered one flaming as well.. SO syok !! i dam long din go places like this and drink already ok? Next week MOS ! yay.. so long din club on Thurs nite already..thanks to da Friday morning classes =.=.. makes me feel so miserable on Thurday nites..Had so much fun last nite .. i knoe u guys might think ( HUH??? LAUNDRY ALSO CAN HAVE FUN? ).. EH !! although the music SUCKS like crap.. but great accompanies willl make ur nite a memorable one okay? so dun jeles, cos i can have fun "ONLY LAUNDRY WHAT" .. kakakaka..




LAUNDRY





Hui Min a.ka. Meanie


Weng See a.k.a Vainc


Kenix a.k.a bibik ( means maid in Bahasa Indon ).. Huimin Named it !!!









Our Long Island Tea tower.. sooo gosu.. long island tea ftw (ftw = for the win, not fuck da way.. cos i tot fuck the way last time.. kena diu by fren)


we bought 20 nuggets masuk laundry.. HAHAHA





She was busy eating nuggets,


I was busy smsing.. haha





Flaming Lamboghini.. Kenix belanja.. muaks !!! but the stupid laundry guy dunno how to take pic..only take my ugly face while SUCKING da drink



Okla, this pic end our nite in Laundry ~~ more to come...

I'm going to Malacca on 1st day of Hari Raya for 1 day trip.. yay !! cant wait.. will update soon.. ^.^. when i am back !.. so who going there, come terserempak with me la.. LOL..

-End-

No comments: