Monday, February 04, 2008

>>> annoyed

Yes my first blog after MIA (missing in action) for so long.. and i am ANNOYED.. God Knows Why am i annoyed now at this very moment lor.. yes, i'm annoyed with 2 person.. and i dun even knoe wat have i done wrong to deserve such treatments from them.. I decided not to care already.. i might rant abit here, but i wont put it in my heart already.. i mean, wat is there to care of? i decided to be a little meaner than i am.. i dun care watever ppl say about me, either i am bias or watever.. i dun feel i am bias either, i treat equally the same..
Okla, so i had already celebrated my bday.. and i had a bday party last Saturday.. which was on da 26th of January.. Had a pretty good yet an awful time.. good cos we played the game and had lotsa fun out of it.. but the aftermath of drinking the liqour, gave me a REALLY bad hangover.. even when i went for breakfast, i terus headed to the toilet to vomit till nth to be vomit out.. see how teruk my condition was... haha.. and the whole night, Aya was there to look after me and Anubis.. cos me and him, mmg teruk.. she waited for so many hours for us to wake up.. and i think she camwhored with my phone cos da next day, i saw her face in my phone gallery..=P..


Yesterday went to Sunshine.. at first, we wanted to go for Jay chou but we knew we cant make it because it was too early.. and my cousin needed to do some last minute shopping before she goes back to Australia.. so Jay Chou was in Ruums, instead of Ruums, Poppy was our next and second destination to go.. But guess wat? u knoe we are too young and underage to go in Poppy, so we ended up going to Asian Heritage row.. Wanted to go to Baroque, which is a club right opposite Maison and guess wat? That two clubs does not have electricity.. HA HA HA.. gao siu to da max.. Sunshine was alright only la.. da songs are okay but not da dance floor though.. lotsa malays.. However, i still Prefer Ruums.. =).. okla, i shall not write more.. pictures time..


oh ! btw, i finally went to Jogoya already..Dat is because my cousin wanted to go there.. So my mum decided to bring us all there for our dinner.. Actually we went for their Supper time, cos da dinner time has already fully book.. So yeah, and it was not bad.. Had LOTS AND LOTS of sashimis *lve lve*..






Had dinner on my bday nite with Fern and Aya in Secret Recipe, Pyramid.. had a great time catching up with her and Aya.. kaka.. and went for CNY shopping after dat.. ^.^




was in Starhill before going into the Jogoya




Yummy Sashimis and sushis ^.^



^.^..














keke.. That's all.. ^.^ .. Btw, thanks for ur present and Presence on my Bday party and all the bday Wishes too !!.. love u guys alot lot lotttttt ^.^
-End-




No comments: