Friday, October 26, 2007



>>> =DDDDD...happieee


lol.. i dunno why i get so happie today.. i am wondering why why why.. =).. I just feel like bloggin today but i've actually nth to blog about..*swt*.. lol.. I went Cats Whiskers today again !! gawd.. i'm so in love with the bags there lor..=( i wanna get one of those bags soon.. perhaps tmr? but if i beli, my wallet will akan terus kering kongtang and my mom will definitely KILL me , skin me alive and slaughter me into 18 pieces and i am very very VERYYY sure about that.. Sooo, someone gimme some donations of da bags pls ^^.. I really love those bags there lor.. I REALLY DO !! *hint hint*lol.. I dunno who am i hinting to, as i aso dun have a boyfriend to hint him and get one for me.. hint to myself la..lol.. Seriously, if on my bday, u get me any handbags i will definitely be HAPPIE till i will hug u until u get KABOOM..=P..I seriously love bags more than anything in the world.. nice ones la of cos.. haha. especially those in Cats *cough* whiskers* and *cough* i *cough* want *cough* one *cough* of *cough those for *cough* MY BIRTHDAY ...LOL..was just joking ya.. but deep in my heart i really wan yeah.. haha..



Okay, i bought a frigging sunglasses there today..lol.. and one long necklace..wooott.. and my sis bought a very cute heart shape top there.. seriously dam cute.. But sadly my boobs were too SMALL.. so when i wore that top da gutters were as though like wanna burst liddat..lol.. Aiya, i'm fat in short and i cant fit in.. SOBSSS.. I wanted to look for those flat sandals there actually but i couldnt find any nice ones =((((.. so i ended up buying those 2 stuffs.. GAWD !! waste of money..



And i am wondering why on earth my DIGI line couldnt make calls out.. i reloaded friggin RM10 in there u knoe..=.=.. i need to go to the Digi Centre and ask wat happen to it jo.. aihz.. pls dun waste my 10 bucks just liddat =(... money is so important to me now as i even count 1 cent of anything..




Example:

Yesterday me and Yoke Han went to Silva to yumcha.. And as usual, Yoke Han asked me to settle OUR bill.. lol.. okay not as usual la..den the bill was Rm6.90 and i gave him RM7 and i asked back for 10 cents =).. So kiam hor me? lol.. he does not wanna gif, so he asked us take 3 sweets from the counter there.. *SWTTTT*.. wanted to take one extra one but he dun let..lol.. he more kiam than me, thank u :-)..



Let me repeat, i feel so happie today and i dunno why.. Pls dun let anything spoil my mood today okay? or i will cryyyy...lol. I dunno why my right shoulder is aching so badly lately... Seriously, nvr felt as pain b4..i even have to use YOKO YOKO to control the pain.. lol..


And guess wat? i called Shirley today to remind her to bring the Pot cover that i left at her hse months ago.. as in both of us exchanged the Pot cover accidently and she was like, and dis is how da conversation goes at 2PM:

Zon: Shirley, remember to bring the pot cover tmr wor..hehe

Shirley: mm..mm.. i will bring ge lar.. wah, u remind me so early . Remind me later aso not too late geh..

Zon: Hmm.. nvmla, i will remind u again later..kakaka


Okayla, itz just a simple conversation..lol.. Actually, i purposely called her early geh.. Tot she will tell or ask me SOMETHING cos today is Friday and tmr is Saturday.. haha.. but no, she was busy eating.. So i put the phone down and i knew i called way too early and might forgotten about it later.. i mean she la.. lol.. I guess i will call her again later.. okla, i wanna repeat.. i feel happie today, dun spoil my mood pls and THANK YOU !! =)

Me, Last Time





and Me, now..sowie ah, i knoe i look dam noob here.. kaka..bear with my noob look ya.. after all i am EAT SKILL MANAGER IN DOTA..lol





However i still miss my straight hair.. and i actually got something to rant/condemn about.. Mayb next post ba.. =)..

-End-

No comments: