Wednesday, October 31, 2007

>>> =DDD

I MADE SUSHI DIS MORNING WEI.. haha.. bangga sia ^.^.. Actually it was pretty hard to make these sushis ler.. cos da rice is soo sticky and it sticked all over ur fingers .. So u have to wet ur hands and fingers before touching the rice.. And i dun have gloves to put on like those Sushi Sifu does.. kaka..

First: u row da rice with da bamboo thingie into long long..lol.. i dunno wat am i saying, but u can see la har




Second: u Letak da row-ed rice into da seaweed, and trust me, da rice over the bamboo thingie da rice will stick all over da bamboo thingie, so when u put da seaweed, the seaweed will be sticked with rice as well.. so use brains and *think*.. haha.. i used da other end of da bamboo thingie dat doesnt touch da rice at all and row and here's how it looked like






Third: u cut it into small small cubes and letak ur flavour on it..My flavour of da day is letak those red colour fish eggs.. wat is it called d ah? Ebikiko sashimi ah.. something liddat.. hehe.. let me show u




and TADA !!!



During the process it went pretty ugly.. Aiya, if i am pro in making sushis i wont be studyin already la.. i terus buka Jap restaurant and run business and i am a FU POH (millionaire lady) by now.. haha.. Den u think i still need to struggle from my financial problems every month after big shopping trips meh?lol.. BTW I NEED MONEYY.. got job , pls intro to me yea? i wanna work work work !! i wanna work for my CK handbag or Zara heels..lol.. that's all =)
-End-

No comments: