Wednesday, October 10, 2007

>> =)


At last, i can upload pics to my blog already... So, dis will be a photo entry okie? hehe.. I will upload pics dat i have taken for da past few weeks which i cant upload them during my previous entries..Enjoy ^^




These are the pics that we took in Sanctuary, on the night after i send my parents and bro off to airport.. When parents are not around, wat we do? we PARTY dat's wat we LOVEEEE


My Chiq, Yoke Chin.. My clubbing kaki, and my shopping kaki that hunts for branded stuffs till we go extremely broke.. kaka..






Not forgetting TKB, he started clubbing and teman-ed me even he was sicked.. THANKS !!! hehe.. u knoe i love u..

In Maison, right after my mid term paper.. with my Dota chiqs except for Shirley..=( wished she was there with us too den our girl dota clan will be complete..









Later on, went Genting with Aya..

















Missing the Genting moment with her.. MY BITCH !! kaka



Later on, Pics that we took when Pei was back from Singapore.. !! First thing we did was hitting down to SS2 Murni to yumcha and makan dinner..













Will see her again end of this year again i hope..=/.. I just realised i dun have pic with TAN !! .. nooo =(.. sowie ya tan.. haha.. u knoe i love u..muaks !!



Well next, Maison again with the gang, gang? i think few gangs, but i tak kenal most of them.. kaka




Lastly, the pics i took with Shirley when i went to Sungei Wang and Times Square last week to get my prom dress..











Shirley: My turn my turn !! .. LOL.. she wanted to wear the sunglasses and take pic instead..=P




The French manicure we did in Times Square..



Lastly, having dinner in Food Tea House ah..dunno wat is da name of the restaurant already.. That's all

-End-

No comments: