Monday, January 15, 2007

> > feeling sick


Hey i am back !! hoho.. i knoe i have abandoned dis bloggie for quite sometime and now itz time to update update abit la k?.keke..Well, i dun feel too well today.. My AUNTIE came and visit me dis morning and i am having a bad flu and my stomach is aching like noboday business man.. but not dat i wanna go saii those type of stomachache u knoe..i think my tummy cramp.. (issit how it spelled?) I have already started my college for a week now and now i am in da second week.. Trust me, i dun really like to go college but den dis sem as i am only taking like 3 subjects, so my classes are oni on Mon till Thurs and 3 of da days are 2 hrs class.. Dam syok rite? lol.. but da not syok part is, whenever i am back from college i tend to eat ALOT !! omg.. i seriously cant control, i eat without thinking wan man.. juz stuff all da food into my mouth without hesitating.. so, i am GROWING SIDEWAYS again.. =( how sad is dat wei..


Well, recently started hanging out with Fern and Wormie back.. But there was a big problem ler which i dun wanna story so much about it.. keke.. but i guess it will be settled soon i HOPE !! I have been cut down on my shopping abit, HEY !! i nvr shop for quite sometime already u knoe? well, i will wait for the CNY shopping SPREE !! hoho.. i saw a very nice jacket in Padini Authentics.. Got fur fur wan.. LOL.. ok, i knoe itz stupid to buy fur jacket and i am living in MALAYSIA !! lol.. but i like it, soo SHHHHHHHh... dun psycho me so i wont buy it.. lol.. Now, i knoe Ikano has alot of clothes shops and i will definitely visit the flea market in The Curve as well juz to satisfy my shopping bulu.. Aiyo, i am so broke man these days.. i aso dunno how am i going to survive man.. T.T..



Okayla, tmr i will be going to Hartamas and celebrate Aya's 23rd bday !! haha..SHEZ OLD already.. Well, i am going to be a year older as well..T___T.. how i wish i am alwiz 18 yrs old.. haha.. but my 18 yrs old of my life hor, is a very EEEYERR year ok? i dun quite like it, bad things keep coming in my way.. blah !! okler, i will update pictures in Aya's bday tmr.. hoho.. nitezz !!

No comments: