Thursday, December 14, 2006

New BLOGGIE !! =)

i am = headache-ing =(

woohoo !! at last my new bloggie is done and i guess i have to blogg more often cos dis Aya is barking like a bitch dat i am not blogging as often as her.. lol.. Okay, i guess she is gonna kick my ass when she sees me dis Saturday.. Oh ya !! dis Saturday i am going to RUUMS !! yay !! *waves my hand up in the air*.. well, i go aso bcos i bagi muka to Leo cos as he said i am his ONE and ONLY KAI MUI.. yea rite !! he has another kai mui actually but he said he and dat girl already berpaling muka or something la.. haha.. oh well, i wish i wont berpaling muka with anyone.. hehe.. but oh well, at the mean time i am quite annoyed and umm song someone..and u will nvr wanna knoe who.. i guess u guys will be super suprise when u knoe about it..keke so i better not tell la.. cos as u knoe i am dam good in backstabbing ppl and condemning ppl and i dun wanna spoilt my nice goodie angelic image infront of everyone unless i have to.. haha..


Well, i have been shopping like crazy lately.. and i have been to pyramid 3 times in juz afew days and i am going tmr again.. Such a pyramid lover i am.. but suprisingly, i cant really shop when i go to 1 Utama or Midvalley and i dunno why.. mayb because i dun have da mood there.. haha.. but i can really shop alot in pyramid .. oh well, u tell me why cos i really dunno wat problem is having in me lah..lol.. i am crazy.. oh ya !! i am kinda high and getting crazy these days and i really dunno why either.. i keep irritates my lil cousin and she alwiz get irritated and asked me to shut my mouth up but i really cant.. Hey !! imagine me, shutting my mouth up.. dun be suprise dat i will in da future ok? haha.. cos i am those really noisy kinda ppl infront of u guys.. and once i shut my mouth, i bet u guys would probably sked something goes wrong in me rite rite rite??? tell me u do..lol at least i feel cared by u guyss..... =(


Oh yea, my cousins are back from Perth, Australia for vacation last week.. so dis is why i kept going to pyramid la.. Other than that, she came back with two of her guy frens and one of them is wayyyyyyy too annoying, i would probably tell him off one day if he ever annoys me ever again.. i really feel like confronting him lor, omg !! he kept saying stuffs dat is against me liddat.. at first, he was like dam quiet and kinda nice and after knowing him better... ewww !!! wat a jerk he is.. omfg !! i have a long story about him .. oh well, i dun wanna backstabbed ppl so much as i say, cos i believe in karma.. haha !! how if something called balasan happens to me? har har har?? okla, my head really is gonna crack soon and i promiz to update dis blog as often as possible k Aya? lol.. i knoe u are gonna kick me soon cos all my blogs are stagnant !!! urghhh.. writing a blog is like writing an essay sometimes ok? and i dunno wat to say aso la.. oh well, now i wanna go shopping sooooo badly cos i juz realised dat i have not enuff shirt to wear out !! everytime aso wear da same thing out ok? u dun be suprise if i do, cos i am LACK of clothes !!! tmr, i am gonna shop and if possible i would like to get a pair of lovely sandals for my pretty feet.. oh !! and u knoe wat? dat time i went to dis chinese tabib when i got my leg sprained and to dis reflexology place in Bangkok, they said i have small feet and big body.. omg !! i was sooooooo embarassed about it ok? lol.. i would probably fall one day when i couldnt balance well with my small feet..kaka.. okla, datz it !! i will blog soon another day...

-end-

No comments: